Hot PMI Certifications
All PMI Exams
PMI Training Guide
PMI Certification Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions & Answers And Training courses covering most popular PMI Certifications from Prep Away. Walk into Testing Centre with confidence especially as you know that you will see the same questions as our dumps in your Exam. PMI Practice Test Questions offer premium files in ETE format, simulating actual exam simulation along with your weak and strong areas by Chapters & Topics. Don’t look any further than PMI Exam Dumps from PrepAway for all your studying. Our Premium Products include ETE File exam questions, training course & study guide. PMI Certification Practice Test Questions cover all the Top exams.
PMI Certifications Tips
The Project Management Institute, PMI is a membership association and certification body. It is a non-profit body, which provides research, education, networking opportunities and project management tools alongside its affiliate organizations. PMI offers a variety of certifications, based on competitive standards and ongoing research to meet the evolving needs of an organization concerned. These certifications validate one’s skills in meeting the demands of projects and employers around the world.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) - This is an entry-level certification for individuals with little or no experience in Project Management. Through the program, one learns the basic project management concepts, terminologies, and processes. The candidate needs to pass a single multi-choice CAPM exam.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - This is the most popular and golden certification in the world of project management. It is essential for those aiming at becoming project managers. It is also an industry-recognized certification by employers across the globe for project managers. In order to achieve the certification, one needs to pass the PMP exam.
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) - This certification is tailored for program project managers at the forefront of advancing their organization's strategic goals. PMs do this by multitasking on different projects simultaneously while achieving their business objectives. One needs to defend their application by documenting a professional experience, which shall be approved by a review panel and eventually pass a written test. This certification demonstrates advanced experience and skills in the successful handling of multiple projects simultaneously. It also gives one a distinct advantage in the job market.
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) - it demonstrates advanced skills in identifying and assessing project risks, eliminating threats and maximizing on opportunities. In these respects, an RMP protects the needs of their organization.
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) - This certification recognizes those who ensure projects are done right. Portfolio management is essential in ensuring initiatives that are implemented strategically and it validates competency in coordinated management of portfolio components (business portfolios, aligning projects, projects, and operations) in order to achieve business objectives.
- Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) - PMI-SP certification validates one’s skills in managing activities, dependencies, resources and project outcomes. The success of a majority of projects is dependent on the effectiveness of the team behind the scheduling as much as the tools and technology in scheduling is a concern.
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) - it recognizes competency in defining requirements for stakeholders, shaping project outputs and pushing for desired project outcomes.
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI- ACP) - it is tailored for professionals who apply agile principles in collaboration, operation and complex tasks on rapid response times. It is the fastest- growing certification and utilizes agile techniques.
In order to attain most of these certifications, a candidate must have a high school diploma or associate’s degree (or equivalent), from four to seven years’ experience in Project Management and 1500- 10500 hours in leading projects plus 35 hours of PM education, depending on the level of certification. Most importantly, you need to pass an exam.
- Project Manager
- Finance Manager
- Agile Consultant Expert
- Human Resource Manager
In conclusion, these certifications make you distinct in the job market. With the growing demand for certified PM professionals, one is able to work globally in any industry because PMI certified professionals often determine the success of a company or organization.