Hot CompTIA Certifications
All CompTIA Exams
CompTIA Training Guide
CompTIA Certification Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions & Answers And Training courses covering most popular CompTIA Certifications from Prep Away. Walk into Testing Centre with confidence especially as you know that you will see the same questions as our dumps in your Exam. CompTIA Practice Test Questions offer premium files in ETE format, simulating the exam simulation along with your weak and strong areas by Chapters & Topics. Don’t look any further than CompTIA Exam Dumps from PrepAway for all your studying. Our Premium Products include ETE File exam questions, training course & study guide. CompTIA Certification Practice Test Questions cover all the Top exams.
CompTIA Certifications Tips
The Computing Technology Industry Association, better known as CompTIA, is a household name in tech circles. Anyone serious about a career in IT has interacted with CompTIA at one point or another. In a span of 20 years, CompTIA has issued over 2 million certifications across the world, making its credentials the most recognizable and valuable certifications across the world.
CompTIA Certification Description
CompTIA has re-examined their certification path early this year from the usual market standard of level-based assessment (Foundation, Professional, Master, and Specialist) to a more real-world based view. Now, CompTIA certification is based around skills set. The aim of this new classification was to build on the competencies from the scratch. Therefore, IT professionals can begin from any point, depending on their skill-set.
For beginners, Core Certifications are designed to develop the core foundational skills. The first in line is:
- CompTIA A+ - this is where one can build competencies in hardware maintenance and support, software troubleshooting, networking, security, mobile OS and other OS development as well as other operational procedures. The candidate needs to pass to exams 220-901 & 220-902 certification exams.
- CompTIA Network+- This certification equips you with the ability to target core systems through endpoint devices, thus ensuring your skills in core systems deployment and management. The interested candidates should do the updated N10-007 exam. N10-006 English exam will retire on 31/08/2018. The certified professionals should also get versant with the contents of this new exam, N10-007.
- CompTIA Security+ - it solely focuses on cybersecurity and how professionals can determine loop-holes in a system. This certification will teach you the basics of cybersecurity that is a key competency for all IT technicians and administrators. The candidates should do SY0-501 exam since SY0-401 is retiring on 31 st July 2018
Why Get Certified
If one wants to be a competitive professional in the IT industry, one needs to get an up-to date certification, as far as technology is concerned. The main reasons of getting certified are:
- The IT industry keeps changing and the IT specialists are highly considered to handle various technological advancement because they are always believed to be updated.
- It is evident that specialists get hired for IT projects than a generalist. Remaining uncertified in IT career might make you an invaluable professional since you will not win jobs as your peers.
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- CompTIA Certified Instructor
- Network Engineer
- Network Security Consultant
- IT Tech Expert In Conclusion
If you are an IT technician and you wish to advance your skills, then CompTIA A+ certification is the place to start. CompTIA certifications significantly broaden career options for you. Moreover, it is recognized by the U.S Department of Defense, thus you are also assured of a decorated career in federal government agencies. All the best as you progress to the next level in your career.